Monday, December 29, 2014

Twirl and Take a Bow Link Party...The Last One


Happy End of 2014, everyone! As the year winds down and I start to freeze the left over cookies, for when we are wanting a sweet treat in February, I think over the last year of this link party.

It was full of wonderful inspiration and I have enjoyed it immensely. Leslie; however, has decided that today will be the last Twirl and Take a Bow Party. 

So here is to you and your wonderful projects! We will all still be reading. Enjoy the inspiration!



Let's be Friends: FacebookPinterestGoogle+, TwitterTsu




Hi y'all! I'm Dorrie from
I'm a painter, faux finisher, crafter and total dabbler in DIY. I've been following your regular hosts for a while and I'm so stoked that I've been able to hang with them these past few weeks. What a creative bunch they are and wow, the inspiration that you all share each week is outstanding!
The time has really flown by and now, here we are, a few short days away from beginning a new year! I don't know about you, but for me 2014 flew by in a flash. Thankfully I was able to wrap up a few fun projects including this craft cabinet that resides in my new, long overdue in home studio space.

image

What better way to end the year than by getting to choose the features from this weeks Twirl and Take Bow party! There were so many to choose from, but these are my faves!


First up is this awesome art studio makeover by Art is Beauty. I'm in love with the feature wall!

image

This next project is definitely on my to do list. As a matter of fact, I've already purchased the yarn! The Seasoned Homemaker put together this great dryer ball tute. Perfect environmentally friendly option, great if you have a sensitivity to fragrance, and let's be honest, how cute will they look stored a large glass jar on top of the dryer!?

image

Check out these chairs by The Heathered Nest. The combo of floral fabric and the drop cloth is absolutely exquisite and compliments that insanely awesome rug perfectly!

image

Finally, this yummy homemade hot chocolate mix by Little House Living. Baby, it's cold outside and this recipe is sure to warm you right up!

image

Thanks so much for letting me partake in the fun! Can't wait to par-tay with you all again soon!

image

If you have a moment we'd love for you to visit us...

We'd love for you to follow each of our blogs,
but we'd also like to connect with you on Twitter!

twitter

If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar!


All Things Heart and Home

Twirl & Take a Bow Party

*We would love for you to follow us!
*You must link directly to your post.
*Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips and recipes.
*Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration!
*No links to shops, Etsy, giveaways or solicitations.
*By linking up your post, you are giving House on the Way, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH, Art is Beauty, A Few Miner Adjustments and Chaotically Creative permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover