Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Twirl and Take a Bow


It is getting cold again...oh wait...it was never warm. We are wishing and hoping though.

I bought some flowers last week to do a little project. I never buy flowers, but they sure did smell like spring. Made the house feel alive for a few days.

And since we are still stuck inside {still}, let's grab a hot cup of cocoa and look at some fabulous projects that Tammy picked!

Enjoy the party!









I'm Tammy from Deja Vue Designs.  I'm really excited to be selecting the features from last weeks link ups.  This is always a fun, but seriously difficult job for all the hostesses.  I love it when it's my turn...but it is always hard knowing when to stop!

If you aren't familiar with Deja Vue Designs...I'd love for you to head over and check out my little corner of blogland and we can sit and visit.
Guest Button

Y'all can socialize with me in all of these ways!
New header with roses
                        1386603032_deja youtube 1386603008_deja twitter 1386602979_deja rss 1386602959_deja pinterest 1386602935_deja instagram 1386602914_deja google 1386602885_deja facebook    

I try to select at least one project from craft, home improvement, painting and recipes....so, this is what I found for this week.

I love this wreath from Priscillas.  Y'all know I have my own book page wreath, that happens to be one of my very most popular projects ever, and this one reminds me of it....only it's way different too! 

IMG_8594

She did a fantastic job on this wreath!
Untitled-1



This little cabinet from The Weathered Door, just captured my heart.  I'm not sure if it's the name of the blog, the adorable cabinet, or the fact that I adore milk paint.  What ever it is...this thing...ROCKS!  She did an amazing  job with it!

soldier blue cabinet WD-7

Untitled-1



Lou Lou Girls submitted this post about all natural home remedies.  We all could use a little less artificial in our lives.  It's difficult to always know what works and what doesn't.  I personally appreciate the leg work!  Thanks girls!
lemon_thumb[4]
Untitled-1


This Chicken Manicotti submitted by Simple Life of a Fire Wife...just looks to DIE FOR!  I can't wait to try this!

IMG_8851e

YUM YUM!
Untitled-1


I was feeling like I was finished...but then, this amazing project from Sash to Treasure caught my eye.  I've been wanting to paper a wall with book pages for some time now...so I just couldn't resist!  Did this turn out awesome?

craft6

I hope, IF...and WHEN I get around to trying this...mine turns out as wonderful as hers did!

Untitled-1

Now, it's time to link up your latest and greatest, and Twirl & Take a Bow!

Take a moment and visit all six co-hosts of the party~


House on the Way, Déjà Vue Designs, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH,Art is Beauty and A Few Miner Adjustments.


You'll be glad you did!


If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!


House on the Way

Now let’s party…..

Twirl & Take a Bow Party


*We would love for you to follow us!
*You must link directly to your post.
*In order to be featured, you must link back to one of the host blogs using a link or my button found on their sidebar.
*Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips, recipes, etc. You get the idea!
*Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration!
*No links to shops, Etsy or giveaways.
*By linking up your post, you are giving House on the Way, A Few Miner Adjustments, All Things Heart and Home, Deja Vue Designs, Designed by BH and Art is Beauty permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets.

Each week we will also be featuring a few outstanding inspirations from the week before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover