Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Twirl and Take a Bow Linky Party

Another Thanksgiving holiday has come and gone...all that yummy food and board games around the dining room table. I think my family played Chinese Checkers for over an hour. At one point there was a traffic jam in the middle of the board.

And now it is time for Christmas, although I think Christmas has been trending on Pinterest since before October.

I hope that you enjoy the features that the lovely Leslie has picked for us today. 

I hope you have some holiday inspiration {or any inspiration for that matter} to share with us at the party this week.

And I hope you do not run into your own {parking lot} traffic jams while scurrying about getting ready for Christmas.




Hey everyone! It's me…Leslie, from House on the Way, sharing this week's Top Picks!

House on the Way

I'm so excited to be choosing the Party Top Picks from last week's links! It's my favorite time of year and I love all of the Christmas ideas and projects that everyone is sharing right now. So join me as I share some of my favorite Christmas projects, ideas and recipes from last week's party...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 How cute is this Christmas Peace wreath from 

She got the idea from Ballard Designs and did her own amazing knock-off.

party top picks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of my favorite areas to decorate for Christmas is the front porch. 

Take a peek at the one from The Blissful Bee!

party top picks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love this Book Page Star Garland from Elah Tree
It has such a old-fashion Christmas feel to it, which is exactly the look I'm going for this year. I may have to make my own!

party top picks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Peanut Brittle recipe from A Dash of Sanity is just like my grandmother's recipe. She always makes it for us at Christmas. 
Be sure to grab this recipe!

party top picks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some of the best ornaments are the ones we make ourselves and this Twig Tree Ornament from Upcycled Treasures is perfect!

party top picks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can you say "Too Cute for Words?" 
This Merry and Bright Rustic Christmas Wall Art from twelve O eight is the perfect mix of "merry" and "bright"! Love it!

party top picks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, without further ado, it's time to link up your latest and greatest, and Twirl & Take a Bow!

Take a moment and visit all six hosts for the Twirl & Take a Bow party~


House on the Way, Déjà Vue Designs, All Things Heart and Home, Designed by BH,Art is Beauty and A Few Miner Adjustments.


You'll be glad you did!


If you were featured, be sure to grab the button below!


House on the Way

Now let’s party…..

Twirl & Take a Bow Party


*We would love for you to follow us!
*You must link directly to your post.
*In order to be featured, you must link back to one of the host blogs using a link or my button found on their sidebar.
*Only home decor & design related crafts, DIY, how-to’s, decorating tips, recipes, etc. You get the idea!
*Visit one other party link. Share the love and the inspiration!
*No links to shops, Etsy or giveaways.
*By linking up your post, you are giving House on the Way, A Few Miner Adjustments, All Things Heart and Home, Deja Vue Designs, Designed by BH and Art is Beauty permission to use a picture as a feature on their blog and other social media outlets.

Each week we will also be featuring a few outstanding inspirations from the week before.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I love the features. Have a great day.

    Tammy @ thecoloreddoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover