Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Is it Happy Hour yet?


To my best friend, Tina...

You've been there for me through the great and the not so great.
You've offered honest advice and dodged F-R-O-G-S with me.
You've traveled to shop for wedding dresses
and talked thousands of hours on the phone about nothing at all.
You've been so good to me (and my family)....words could never express my gratefulness.

No matter how many miles separate us, we will always be connected! I wouldn't make any Miner adjustments to our friendship!

I wish for you a new year of adventure and pure loveliness in every one of your days!

I love you forever!




Is it happy hour yet?


{Trina}

2 comments:

  1. What a special birthday treat! Over the many miles, the years, the love, laughter, and tears .... Friends forever! I am proud of you and love you! T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Only the special ones get a whole blog post to themselves ;)

      Delete

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover