Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Week in Review - Water, Water, More Water


.
source unknown

It was a  whirlwind of a week. I was going to blog about some other things today, but I was overwhelmed with all the photos and videos that I took this week.  Just needed to share some with you, my friends.  So here is our week.

On the way to the beach the boys started singing. I was lucky enough to catch the tail end of the concert!




We had a major torrential thunderstorm on Wednesday evening.  We unplugged all TVs and computers it was so close.  Luck for us, we were home because there was a flood in our basement at our crappy scape well window.  So glad that we haven't gotten around to finishing this room yet. (Time to make a few Miner adjustments).





And so after that stressful evening, we headed back to the beach the next day.  A little vitamin D and water fun does the soul good.




I had more videos...the basement waterfall, the boys swimming, and a battle between a very cute Batman and Spidey, but alas they would not upload.  (Sigh).

Anyway, Happy Weekend! We will be at the beach.
~Trina






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover